by Fernando Paredes García
- Quick Tips:
For complete details on the Markdown syntax, see the Markdown documentation and Markdown Extra documentation for tables, footnotes, and more.
- Two or more spaces at a line's end = Line break
- Double returns = Paragraph
- *Single asterisks* or _single underscores_ = Emphasis
- **Double** or __double__ = Strong
- This is [a link](http://the.link.example.com "The optional title text")
- Lines and paragraphs are automatically recognized. The <br /> line break, <p> paragraph and </p> close paragraph tags are inserted automatically. If paragraphs are not recognized simply add a couple blank lines.
- Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.